About Les Dames d' Escoffier St. Louis Chapter
The St. Louis Chapter of Les Dames d' Escoffier was formalized in September of 2008 with 25 charter members and today includes 36 women leaders in the food, beverage, hospitality and restaurant management fields. The Board and members of LDEI St. Louis Chapter would like to officially acknowledge and express appreciation for the support received from the officers of LDEI International and the Dames of the Kansas City Chapter. The Kansas City team's support served as a catalyst for the formation of our relatively new chapter by strengthening our regional representation in this most esteemed organization.
About Les Dames d' Escoffier International
Les Dames d’Escoffier is the only organization of its kind: a world wide philanthropic society of professional women leaders in the fields of food, fine beverage and hospitality. The invitation-only membership, composed of 28 individual chapters across the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, is highly diversified and reflects the multifaceted fields of contemporary gastronomy and hospitality.
LDEI is an international organization of women leaders who create a supportive culture in their communities to achieve excellence in the food, beverage and hospitality professions. To do this, LDEI members: share knowledge; support fellow members and provide leadership, educational opportunities and philanthropic events for the larger community.
The St. Louis Chapter of Les Dames d’Escoffier International (LDEI) is one of 28 chapters worldwide of this invitational organization of women leaders in food, beverage and hospitality who are joined in the mission of promoting education, advocacy and philanthropy.
St. Louis Chapter Slate of Officers 2015:
- • Cecily Hoffius, President
- • Holly Cunningham, First Vice President
- • Carol Ziemann, Second Vice President
- • Priscilla Ward, Treasurer
- • Rosalie Beckerle, Secretary
- • Beth Heidrich, Members Liaison
- • Joan Ferguson, Scholarship Committee Chair
- • Angie Eckert, Membership Committee Chair
- • Lori Willis, Programs Committee Chair
- • Mary Sutkus, Green Tables Chair
- • Judith Bellos, Past-President/Nominations Committee Chair
- Communications Committees:
- • Jennifer Johnson, Internal Communications
• Arlene Browne, Internal Communications
• Lori Willis, External Communications
History of Les Dames d'Escoffier International
Click here for
The History of Les Dames d' Escoffier International,
written by Katherine Newell Smith, Washington, D.C. Chapter.